The data area passed to a system call is too small!

Advertisement

PerfectSolution

The data area passed to a system call is too small!

Hi,when i start Winscp.exe i get this message "The data area passed to a system call is too small!" I would be really happy if someone help me.

Advertisement

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: The data area passed to a system call is too small!

PerfectSolution wrote:

Hi,when i start Winscp.exe i get this message "The data area passed to a system call is too small!" I would be really happy if someone help me.
Thanks for your report.

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

martin wrote:

PerfectSolution wrote:

Thanks for your report.

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

Hi,i can`t see your email.Thank you.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Hi,i can`t see your email.Thank you.
Did you register and log in?

Advertisement

bdmacl

I'm having the same problem with the paid version from the MS Store

I can run the classic version just fine. I decided to "donate" by purchasing on the MS Store based on your recommendations. I can't run the app because I get that same "The data area passed to a system call is too small" error. I have 32GB of Ram, almost all is free, I reboot cleanly and still can't run the paid version. Additional info: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\MartinPikryl.WinSCP_5.13.7.0_x86_tvv458r3h9r5m\winscp.exe

Running Win10 Pro, latest updates applied.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: I'm having the same problem with the paid version from the MS Store

bdmacl wrote:

I can run the classic version just fine. I decided to "donate" by purchasing on the MS Store based on your recommendations. I can't run the app because I get that same "The data area passed to a system call is too small" error. I have 32GB of Ram, almost all is free, I reboot cleanly and still can't run the paid version. Additional info: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\MartinPikryl.WinSCP_5.13.7.0_x86_tvv458r3h9r5m\winscp.exe

Running Win10 Pro, latest updates applied.
Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum