Any way to import ftp settings if it does not show in the import window.

Advertisement

tommytx

Any way to import ftp settings if it does not show in the import window.

On the import sites tool i can see the import for putty and filezilla but Ws_ftp is not there.. is there an easy way to bring that file into view.. I can probably find it and put it into whereever it might be able to see it but not sure if its a simple search method as most of my sites are in ws_ftp and i really need to junk that piece of trash and start paying WinScp that annual fee.. it has got to be one of the worst ftp program in the business and I alwsys loved it before... but is no comparison to WinSCP..
Would hate to manually type in a hundred site by hand..

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Any way to import ftp settings if it does not show in the import window.

Unfortunately, WinSCP does not support importing from WS_FTP.

Re: Any way to import ftp settings if it does not show in the import window.

Thanks maybe i will see if i can convert it into the filezilla format and import it as filezilla.. since WinSCP has no simple way to import since its all in a non readable format.. so no easy way to manually add the stuff to winscp.. i suppose the reason is an attempt to keep the passwords secure which makes sense..

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum