Login failed due to account restrictions

Advertisement

Guest12345678

Login failed due to account restrictions

As my subject states this is the problem I am running into I am running version 5.9.1.

This is the message I receive when trying to log in.

Authentication log (see session log for details):
Using username "chengd".

Authentication failed.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement

tlink12345

Login Errors after update

Hello,
Myself and aco-worker had to update to the newest version of WinSCP to upload a file to the Xactly system and our old login information that we simply copy/paste into the credentials boxes no longer works and we are getting errors. Is there any way to fix this? Our companies IT people tried to trouble shoot and we are still unable to load a file and it is imperative for the proper functionality of our positions to be able to upload files.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Login Errors after update

tlink12345 wrote:

Hello,
Myself and aco-worker had to update to the newest version of WinSCP to upload a file to the Xactly system and our old login information that we simply copy/paste into the credentials boxes no longer works and we are getting errors. Is there any way to fix this? Our companies IT people tried to trouble shoot and we are still unable to load a file and it is imperative for the proper functionality of our positions to be able to upload files.
Are there any non-ascii characters in the password (or username)?
What version of WinSCP were you using previously? If you downgrade, does the old version still work? Please attach a complete session log file both using the old version (if possible) and the latest one.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum