Drag and drop icon option

Advertisement

MurphMobile

Drag and drop icon option

Hello, is there anyway to create an icon onto the desktop, so when a user wants to upload files to a server, they can just drag the files onto the icon? And yes, I do realize you could open up the actual session window and drag the files to the server, but the person I work for wants me to figure out this particular option. Thanks

Advertisement

Excalibur22

Confirmation when dragging onto icon

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I figured this was better than starting a new one...

I have an icon that opens a saved session just fine. In fact, I can drag files onto the icon and this opens the session and prompts me to upload the files.

My question: is there a way to skip this copy confirmation? In other words, if I wanted my icon to represent a particular directory that I always drag/upload files to (like a drop box), can I have it not prompt me for confirmation before uploading? I tried setting a default remote directory in the session, but I still got a confirmation when dragging files onto the session icon.

BTW, excellent program. Thanks for all of your work!

Excalibur22

Re: Confirmation when dragging onto icon

BTW, I do have the Drag & Drop confirmation unchecked. If the session is already open and I drag a file, no confirmation shows up. But if the session is not open yet and I drag a file to the session icon (on my desktop), I get a confirmation dialog. I realize this confirmation is necessary to choose the remote destination, but I would like to use a defult remote destination to avoid the dialog.

Thanks!

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Confirmation when dragging onto icon

Excalibur22 wrote:

My question: is there a way to skip this copy confirmation? In other words, if I wanted my icon to represent a particular directory that I always drag/upload files to (like a drop box), can I have it not prompt me for confirmation before uploading? I tried setting a default remote directory in the session, but I still got a confirmation when dragging files onto the session icon.
No. I may add it to the next version.

Advertisement

excalibur22

Thanks!

That would be great. I realize it's probably a rare case, but it would be a nice feature.

And thanks again for such a great product!

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum