Minimize to Tray

Advertisement

Matt

Minimize to Tray

Not only is minimizing to tray usefull for long synchs and transfers, but when editting multiple files it would be nice to get the main program off the taskbar.

Advertisement

Re: Minimize to Tray

I totally agree! :idea:

Matt wrote:

Not only is minimizing to tray usefull for long synchs and transfers, but when editting multiple files it would be nice to get the main program off the taskbar.

cuppachino

Prevent Accidental Cancel of Transfer

Relating to minimize to tray...

Currently the default button is CANCEL, which is dangerous, if you accidentally hit ENTER or SPACE, both very common keys. If you think you're typing into another program, but the focus is on Winscp.

I agree minimize to tray is an absolute must for multi-day long background throttled xfer. When hover over tray icon, percentage and other vital stats (like source/destination) should balloon.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Prevent Accidental Cancel of Transfer

cuppachino wrote:

Currently the default button is CANCEL, which is dangerous, if you accidentally hit ENTER or SPACE, both very common keys. If you think you're typing into another program, but the focus is on Winscp.
OK, I'll change it.

Will

Yes I too would like to be able to minimize to the notification area (system tray) without using a third party application.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum