More Connection Issues

Advertisement

duerra
Donor

More Connection Issues

Martin,
When uploading a file and the connection has been severed, but WinSCP hasn't detected it, WinSCP will pop up with the 15 seconds dialog and offer for you to try again. This seems to work ok, but in the transfer pane at the bottom, the old connection never goes away. It says "Connecting..." until WinSCP is restarted, even though the transfer finished on a different connection. Right clicking and selecting "Cancel" does not work.

Also, did you get the email and screen shot I sent you with the endless-loop connection issue?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: More Connection Issues

duerra wrote:

Martin,
When uploading a file and the connection has been severed, but WinSCP hasn't detected it, WinSCP will pop up with the 15 seconds dialog and offer for you to try again. This seems to work ok, but in the transfer pane at the bottom, the old connection never goes away. It says "Connecting..." until WinSCP is restarted, even though the transfer finished on a different connection. Right clicking and selecting "Cancel" does not work.
You have already found the previous report. However thanks anyway. At least I know that it roubles more people :-)

Also, did you get the email and screen shot I sent you with the endless-loop connection issue?
Yes. I haven't been able to reproduce it yet.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum