Allow synchronize for multiple directories

Advertisement

vojtek

Allow synchronize for multiple directories

I can't find any better file synchronizer than WinSCP (Option "Keep remote directory up to date"). When I work, I often want to synchronize many directories instead of only one, e.g.:
/root/admin
/root/js/files
/root/custom/templates

I can't synchronize on /root because there has to be some differences between local and remote. If you allow to synchronize more directories than just one - it would be great.

Advertisement

Alessandro

Auto Refresh

In previous versions the refresh of the remote directory was automatic and there were requests to exclude the auto refresh.

I instead would like the auto refresh when I enter in a directory that frequently changes. Would it be possible to have it as an option of theremote window ?

Delta911Turbo

Re: Allow synchronize for multiple directories

vojtek wrote:

I can't find any better file synchronizer than WinSCP (Option "Keep remote directory up to date"). When I work, I often want to synchronize many directories instead of only one, e.g.:
/root/admin
/root/js/files
/root/custom/templates

I can't synchronize on /root because there has to be some differences between local and remote. If you allow to synchronize more directories than just one - it would be great.

I needed this functionality too, so i create a PowerShell script to all for synchronization of multiple directories.

https://github.com/delta911turbo/MultiPathRemoteToLocalSync

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum