synchronized browsing fails when moving to next "uncle" dir

Advertisement

MarkAMandel

synchronized browsing fails when moving to next "uncle" dir

I prefer to keep synchronized browsing turned on whenever I can. But when I am browsing through the tree view, and I am on the last "child" subdirectory in a "parent" directory, and I press DOWN to go to the next "uncle" directory (or click on it), I get the error message "Cannot open corresponding directory in the opposite panel. Directory browsing synchronisation failed. It has been turned off."

*common
**doc
***addendum
**tools

Suppose I am in "addendum" in both the local and remote directories. If I try to go to "doc", everything is fine. But if I try to go to "tools" I get the error.

Advertisement

MarkAMandel

Re: synchronized browsing fails when moving to next "uncle"

martin wrote:

This issue is being tracked already.
:?: What I see in the tracking is "This feature has been implemented already. It will be included into the next major release." When I go to the link on "implemented", I see 2 mentions of synchronized browsing but nothing (that I recognize) as addressing this bug.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

MarkAMandel wrote:

:?: What I see in the tracking is "This feature has been implemented already. It will be included into the next major release." When I go to the link on "implemented", I see 2 mentions of synchronized browsing but nothing (that I recognize) as addressing this bug.
You probably refer to my post in the other thread. However the other thread is mainly about creating non-existing directory in an opposite panel. I was referring to that function. Synchronized browsing to "uncle" folder is not implemented yet.

MarkAMandel

martin wrote:

You probably refer to my post in the other thread. However the other thread is mainly about creating non-existing directory in an opposite panel. I was referring to that function. Synchronized browsing to "uncle" folder is not implemented yet.
Thank you for the clarification.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum