(ESkipFile) and System Error. Code: 3.

Advertisement

jrobinson

(ESkipFile) and System Error. Code: 3.

I'm rather perplexed on this one. We have a script that has been working for two years and then stopped. It's fairly straightforward and seems to have been covered in the forum. However, none of the fixes seem to work. Basically, we get recurring messages that the file in the script below do not exist. When I copy the path into an explorer window they show up fine. I also ran it with other perms to ensure that was not the problem.

Any ideas?

# Upload the file to current working directory
put "s:\Assessment Evaluation and Research\Student Data\OPP Files\OPP Export - Attendance Codes.csv"
put "S:\Assessment Evaluation and Research\Student Data\OPP Files\OPP Export - LAB Attendance.csv"
put "S:\Assessment Evaluation and Research\Student Data\OPP Files\OPP Export - LAB Calendar.csv"
put ""S:\Assessment Evaluation and Research\Student Data\OPP Files\OPP Export - LAB Credit Accumulation.csv"
# put "S:\Assessment Evaluation and Research\Student Data\OPP Files\OPP Export - LAB Discipline Log Entries.csv"
put "S:\Assessment Evaluation and Research\Student Data\OPP Files\OPP Export - LAB Student Reenroll.csv"
put "S:\Assessment Evaluation and Research\Student Data\OPP Files\OPP Export - LAB Students.csv"
# Disconnect
close
# Exit WinSCP
exit

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum