VBA & GSSAPI

Advertisement

Berube

VBA & GSSAPI

Are there any known issues with SessionOptions.AddRawSettings in a 64-bit VBA environment? My code is working with one exception: even though I have

SessionOptions.AddRawSettings "AuthGSSAPI", "0"

my session is logging in using GSSAPI instea of the usedID and password every time. (The server accepts but does not require GSSAPI logins; if I turn it off in the WinSCP client, it connects correctly.)

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: VBA & GSSAPI

Can you please share your full code? And a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate the session log file, set Session.SessionLogPath. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

Berube

VBA & GSSAPI

I am attaching 3 files:
- UploadSFTP is my code, patterned after the example code from your site
- WinSCP.log is the log of the comnnection session
- WinSCP2.log is a second log for another issue I encountered yesterday. If I replace Session.Open with Session.ScanFingerprint, the connection fails. This log reflects that action. (Note that nothing else was changed in the code; the userID was provided, even though it doesn't appear in the log.)

(After editing and posting these logs, I noticed I was using version 5.17.2 instead of 5.17.3. I regenerated both logs with 5.17.3 and the files were identical except for the version numbers.)

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: VBA & GSSAPI

Thanks for the logs.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum