Don't Sync

Advertisement

Strek

Don't Sync

I have files and folders on the server and an empty folder on my computer. In such settings (view screenshot) not downloaded files on a PC. Why?

P.S. I read the FAQ and I need it "With Local direction, changes from remote directory (source) are applied to local directory (target).". Do I understand correctly? And do I have correctly settings? I ask to forgive me, but my English is not very good and may be I don't understand it correctly.

sync.jpg

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Don't Sync

Please attach a full log file showing the problem.

To generate log file, enable logging, log in to your server and do the operation and only the operation that causes the error. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you may email it to me. You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile. Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have emailed the log.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum