Windows Vista sidebar gadget

Advertisement

Daanoz

Windows Vista sidebar gadget

Hey people,

This ain't really a feature request, but i didn't know where to put it else... anyway, i use WinSCP a lot, along side with PuttY. Now there is a PuttYPal which makes it pretty easy to connect to the servers with putty.

When you are used to the functionality it works really handy, therefor i created WinSCPPal, which does exactly the same, but for winscp!

You can get it here: <invalid hyperlink removed by admin>

Cheers

Comments are welcome

Advertisement

duderino

timeout in WinSCPpal

Hi Daanoz

WinSCPpal ist a really great toot. Thanks for making it.

I have a little problem. When i click the connection in the sidebar list i get a timeout. But the it works when i click the little symbol in the lower left corner and then choose the connection.

what could be the reason?

duderino

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: timeout in WinSCPpal

duderino wrote:

I have a little problem. When i click the connection in the sidebar list i get a timeout. But the it works when i click the little symbol in the lower left corner and then choose the connection.
What is "sidebar list" and "little symbol in the lower left". Screenshot may help.

Advertisement

duderino

Hi Prikryl

I admire the work you are doing for creating WinSCP, it's a great tool.

So here is a screenshot of the sidebar widget. In the big red square you see the list of all the connections configured in WinSCP. When I click one of those connections I get a timeout.

In the little red square is the symbol or icon that opens WinSCP in a new window. When I choose a connection from there it works fine.

thanks for your help.

duderino

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

OK. We have nothing to do that gadget. Please contact it's author.
Though my guess is that it reads session details from registry, while you may be actually using an INI file to store the configuration.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum