change .filepart to .tmp

Advertisement

colin.morrison

change .filepart to .tmp

Hi All ,
I am trying to send a file over SFTP USING WinSCP and the destination wants all files to be sent in a .tmp format before it will rename to its actual format .txt . Is it possible to have Winscp write to a .tmp and not to a .filepart ?

Thanks for any help Colin

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: change .filepart to .tmp

colin.morrison wrote:

Hi All ,
I am trying to send a file over SFTP USING WinSCP and the destination wants all files to be sent in a .tmp format before it will rename to its actual format .txt . Is it possible to have Winscp write to a .tmp and not to a .filepart ?

The extension is not configurable.
We may consider making it configurable, if more people ask :)

Daniel V

martin wrote:

colin.morrison wrote:

Hi All ,

I need it too.

Daniel V

Daniel V wrote:

martin wrote:

colin.morrison wrote:

Hi All ,

I need it too.

guys I still need this feature. I really don't want to go looking got another sftp client. We've used WinSCP for so long.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum