Martin - it looks like this error was resolved when I upgraded. It's hard for me to test, as I don't have physical access to the environment. I rely on log files to troubleshoot.
But, I did end up received the following error:
Could not load file or assembly 'WinSCP, Version=22.214.171.12446, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b5f19f5762436b89' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
Again, from my reading, it looks like that I am targeting a 64bit when the WinSCP dll is 32bit. I've made the change in my application ('AnyCPU' to 32bit) and will follow up if I was successful.
Thanks again for the help here!!