SSIS Was working now getting connection timeout

Advertisement

Andy Jones

SSIS Was working now getting connection timeout

I am creating an SSIS package to download and process files. I installed WinSCP and got the script task working to download the files. Now that I've completed the rest of the package and try to test the whole process the WinSCP script is no longer working. Regardless of the protocol I use I get a connection timeout error. The GUI and command line work without issue. I can even get a standard FTP task to worn in SSIS. Any ideas on what could have broken? I do not have access to the server logs of the system I am trying to contact. I am attaching the session and debug logs.

Advertisement

DavidOz

Re: SSIS Was working now getting connection timeout

Andy Jones wrote:

I am creating an SSIS package to download and process files. I installed WinSCP and got the script task working to download the files. Now that I've completed the rest of the package and try to test the whole process the WinSCP script is no longer working. Regardless of the protocol I use I get a connection timeout error. The GUI and command line work without issue. I can even get a standard FTP task to worn in SSIS. Any ideas on what could have broken? I do not have access to the server logs of the system I am trying to contact. I am attaching the session and debug logs.

I believe the Hash changes between FTP and SFTP you may want to see if it is different.

I created SSIS packages that do both getfiles and putfiles as part of multiple steps with no issue. Though I use a script command and C# for my processing.

Good luck,
David.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: SSIS Was working now getting connection timeout

We would need comparable logs from .NET (failing) and scripting (working) without any obfuscation of a hostname/IP address.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum