Increase note length limit

Advertisement

Geoffray

Increase note length limit

Hello,

The note textfield in Site Manager is very useful, but text length seems to be limited to 1000 characters. This is quite frustrating when some sites have lots of related informations to remember.
Is it possible to increase the field limit, to 2000, 3000 or more... or why not no limit at all ?

Regards

Advertisement

ifwrongmartin_sorry

Re: Increase note length limit

martin wrote:

This request has been added to the tracker:
https://winscp.net/tracker/1372

The limit is there, because the note not preserved very efficiently currently. So unlimited note would require reimplementing how the note is preserved.

If this is wrong Martin I apologize if not you know who I am and ultimately your being paid to remove any trace of my accomplishments for fraudulent activity. I suggest you avoid further contact and further access to server under your assumption of circumstance. Cease further contact immediately.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Increase note length limit

ifwrongmartin_sorry wrote:

If this is wrong Martin I apologize if not you know who I am and ultimately your being paid to remove any trace of my accomplishments for fraudulent activity. I suggest you avoid further contact and further access to server under your assumption of circumstance. Cease further contact immediately.
No idea what you talk about.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum