Error: Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond - WinSCP has no

Advertisement

bach1899

Error: Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond - WinSCP has no

I get the following error from .NET when trying to run WinSCP from a web app:

Failed: Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond - WinSCP has not responded in time (response log file C:\Windows\TEMP\wscp10DC.0191F3F3.tmp was not created). This could indicate lack of write permissions to the log folder or problems starting WinSCP itself.

I can run it from the GUI, but when I run from the web app, it produces that error. Also on my development computer, when debugging in VS, it actually works when called from the web app, only when I publish to the production server it produces that error.

The DLL version info is:
File version: 1.2.6.5125
Product Version 5.7

The production server is running Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard.

I turned on logging, and noticed that there is no log entry when trying to call it from the web app.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Error: Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond - WinSCP has no

Thanks for your report.

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

fabi85@...

Re: Error: Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond - WinSCP has no

martin wrote:

Thanks for your report.

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

hello, you will find solution to this bug,thank you very much.

kmr

Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond - WinSCP has not responded in time (

Below issue happens only in production server not on staging or dev

Dev,Staging and prod both are on Window 2012 R2 with .Net Framework 4.5 & 4.0

Ftp Get Error: Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond - WinSCP has not responded in time (response log file C:\Windows\TEMP\wscp09D4.00EE499F.tmp was not created). This could indicate lack of write permissions to the log folder or problems starting WinSCP itself. at WinSCP.Session.CheckForTimeout(String additional) at WinSCP.Session.Open(SessionOptions sessionOptions) at Lecorpio.BLL.ETIF.Ftp.Providers.WinSCPBaseFtpProvider.Get(FTPPortInfo ftpPortInfo, String localFileName) at Lecorpio.BLL.ETIF.Ftp.FtpClient.Get(Guid integrationPortId, String localFileName)Transport Type: SFTP

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond - WinSCP has not responded in time (

kmr wrote:

Below issue happens only in production server not on staging or dev

Dev,Staging and prod both are on Window 2012 R2 with .Net Framework 4.5 & 4.0

Ftp Get Error: Timeout waiting for WinSCP to respond - WinSCP has not responded in time (response log file C:\Windows\TEMP\wscp09D4.00EE499F.tmp was not created). This could indicate lack of write permissions to the log folder or problems starting WinSCP itself. at WinSCP.Session.CheckForTimeout(String additional) at WinSCP.Session.Open(SessionOptions sessionOptions) at Lecorpio.BLL.ETIF.Ftp.Providers.WinSCPBaseFtpProvider.Get(FTPPortInfo ftpPortInfo, String localFileName) at Lecorpio.BLL.ETIF.Ftp.FtpClient.Get(Guid integrationPortId, String localFileName)Transport Type: SFTP
What version of WinSCP?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum