Topic "Error reading RemoteDirView - OnDDTarget Drop"

buekkes
[View user's profile]

Dear all,

using WinSCP on my machines without any problems, on a friend's box the following error occurs and can be reproduced while setting up a connection:

Code:
Error reading RemoteDirView - OnDDTarget Drop: Property OnDDTraget Drop does not exist

The concerned version is latest 3.7.1, unfortunately I can't provide any further information on her system yet. The server-environment should be alright, as I'm able to establish connections from other machines.
The only reference found around here is https://winscp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1363, but this didn't lead (me ;-)) to any success or hint.

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance,
Thorsten
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I have never seen the error before. My first guess is presence of some obsolete translation file (version about 3.5-3.6) in the WinSCP directory. However WinSCP should detect that and display warning message on its start up. Does it? Please check for the obsolete translation files a remove them. If there is no warning message on startup, I would like to have a copy of the translation file before.

prikryl wrote:
I have never seen the error before. My first guess is presence of some obsolete translation file (version about 3.5-3.6) in the WinSCP directory. However WinSCP should detect that and display warning message on its start up. Does it? Please check for the obsolete translation files a remove them. If there is no warning message on startup, I would like to have a copy of the translation file before.

So I asked her for detailed information, hope to know more soon.
Advertisements

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License