Topic "wiki login problem"

BijuGC
[View user's profile]

I created an Id (BijuGC) at Documentation Wiki, but finding problem while login, message "Sorry, username or password was wrong".
Can you please reset my password
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I cannot reset the password. But I have removed your account, so please try to register it again. Let me know if you succeed.

I've notived there there is more that 20 accounts on the wiki, but no contribution from registered users, only anonymous. Maybe people are having some problem logging in, the same as you. That's why I'm curious if you succeed Smile

finaly found the bug/reason...
I used "BijuGC" while creating userid.
But while loging in we have to give "bijugc"
it seems docuwiki convert userid to lowercase somewhere in between login and regitration.

so please give warning, or a javascript hack on logon screen to correct this issue.
also please report this bug at docuwiki
(PS:as per docuwiki, user id should be a valid page name, i dont know whether we can create a page with uppercase name)

I also created a test id "bijutest", please remove that
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Many thanks for the report!!

Is something wrong with the registering procedure on the wiki? I try to make an account by the name 'aethy' on the wiki, but it states "Sorry, that user name already exists". However, when I try with the name 'qsdfjklmaeruiop', it returns the same message. I can hardly imagine someone has such a login? Wink
aethy
[View user's profile]

Well, I edited the wiki anyway (as guest).
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
I have fixed it already. Thanks for the information. Also thanks for the contribution Smile

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License