Installed WinSCP 5.17.9 On MS Terminal Server does not launch

Advertisement

Chris8051j

Installed WinSCP 5.17.9 On MS Terminal Server does not launch

I just installed WinTCP on a instance of Microsoft Terminal Server, and when I click on the WinSCP icon to launch most of the time the program silently does nothing. Occasionally it will launch. I have installed this same install package on stand alone PC's with no issue.

Also when trying to use Wintscpnet.dll in an existing .NET program I get

WinSCP process terminated with exit code -1073741819 (C0000005). There was no output. Response log file C:\Users\xxxxxx\AppData\Local\Temp\2\wscp0B1C.00467F11.tmp was not created. This could indicate lack of write permissions to the log folder or problems starting WinSCP itself.

Anyone else run into something similar?

Advertisement

monstuh

Re: Installed WinSCP 5.17.9 On MS Terminal Server does not launch

I am installing on a Terminal Servers (VMware Horizon). However the problem only occurs for me with a specific version of Horizon (7.10.3). If I revert back to an older version WinSCP launches correctly for me.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Installed WinSCP 5.17.9 On MS Terminal Server does not launch

Chris8051j wrote:

I just installed WinTCP on a instance of Microsoft Terminal Server, and when I click on the WinSCP icon to launch most of the time the program silently does nothing. Occasionally it will launch. I have installed this same install package on stand alone PC's with no issue.
Thanks for your report.
I have sent you an email with a debug version of WinSCP to the address you have used to register on this forum.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum