Trouble with BAT files not working

Advertisement

jc17276

Trouble with BAT files not working

My code will work if I paste or type the put line of code. I need to have this automated as a weekly transfer of a zip file.
Attachments log file, and screen print
  • Screenshot 2021-06-21 165239.jpg (42.39 KB, Private file)
  • WinSCP.log (4.55 KB, Private file)

Advertisement

SqlGuy77

Batch Issues

I am having the same issues, before the update I had a batch file running to automate synchronization of the FTP server to a local drive, but now after the update batch files no longer work. It is saying commands like open, synchronize local are "not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file."

jc17276

SQLGUY77 thank for your replay. I'm sorry I did not explain this well. In VB6 I wrote FTP that works but, not on all machines. (I'm self taught on VB6. But at 70 I don't want to learn .NET) I've been writing some VBScripts but I can get any of the winSCP to work yet. I can sign into the server for FTP and log's in ok, but after log-in the prompt winSCP>. Now i have to paste on the DOS screen, my from path and to path hit enter and it work each time very quickly. I know how to create scheduled task but if the bat file will not work without me pasting the path's I'm back to the drawing board.. I do love this inter-phase and will use it for other thing. For now I need it to work with my from and to paths with out any one adding it.. I hope this is a better explanation. Thanks for any help you can give or a better code sample . (I did try to write this in VB.NET and also VBScripts)

Advertisement

jc17276

Thank you

I did figure it out this morning before going to this page.. Thank you for your reply and it is now working.. now the next few things :)

be safe and thank you again

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum