i put D file in D folder and P file in P folder,
then upload these folder one by one,
please see below script.
"
# Force binary mode transfer
option transfer binary
#
# Upload the file to current working directory
put -nopermissions -nopreservetime -delete "C:\ESKERFiles\zipscript\PDFXML2SAPLYNXP\*P.ZIP"
put -nopermissions -nopreservetime -delete "C:\ESKERFiles\zipscript\PDFXML2SAPLYNXD\*D.ZIP"

in my plan, all of P file will upload before D file.
But in fact, our SFTP admin told me, there some P file upload after D file.

Do you know why it happen?

BR

Justin

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Upload theard question

Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

martin wrote:

Please attach a full log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

Hi Supporter,

please see attached LOG

BR

martin wrote:

Pls see log
Description: correct log

Anonymous wrote:

martin wrote:

Pls see log

Hi,

What i want is P file upload before D File.
and i attached new log,
"Fuji_To_LYNX_2016-06-16_19h04m.rar" file is my upload log, and "received time.rar" file received log.
you search upload file "FS626552668" and "FS626552679",
in upload log, the P file before D file,
But in reveiced log, P file after D file.
the session start time in upload log is UTC timezone.
the "Fuji_To_LYNX_2016-06-16_19h04m.rar" file name is session end time and it is beijing time zone (UTC+8)
the received time is (UTC+2) TIME ZONE.

BR

Justin

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Session log file please (.log), not XML log.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum