Opening multiple winscp "at the same time" will always open newinstance

Advertisement

r4dius

Opening multiple winscp "at the same time" will always open newinstance

Hi,

I'm using an app (autoputty : <invalid hyperlink removed by admin>) to automatically open winscp with user / pass,
the tool only executes shell commands like : "winscp.exe sftp://user:pass@something",
but when opening multiple windows "at the same time" I always get a new winscp instance opening for one of the connections even if there's already a winscp opened,
would it be possible to really lock winscp to disallow multiple instances and force everything as a new tab ?

There's another side issue when my main window is maximized and I open a new connection as a new tab it always gets "un-maximized" ^^

Thanks for any help

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Opening multiple winscp "at the same time" will always open newinstance

r4dius wrote:

would it be possible to really lock winscp to disallow multiple instances and force everything as a new tab ?
Thanks for your suggestion.
Will see if more people ask for this.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: I need this feature too, many instances of Winscp are causing instability issues for Winscp

Thanks for your report.

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum