GUI connection works, WinSCPnet.dll fails with Permission denied on reading folder

Advertisement

Startestor

GUI connection works, WinSCPnet.dll fails with Permission denied on reading folder

Hi Martin,
Hope you are safe and healthy.....

There is something different between the GUI interface parameters and the WinSCPnet.dll parameters that are passed to the remote server. The GUI logs in fine and can change and list directory contents, but my VB.Net code using the available parameters fails with a permission denied error. I must be missing a parameter somewhere, but for the life of me, I can not find what needs to be added or changed. Can you offer some suggestions as to why one works and the other fails. Log files are attached. Thank you very much.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: GUI connection works, WinSCPnet.dll fails with Permission denied on reading folder

It's probably the /Inbox (GUI) vs /inbox (.NET).

Startestor

Re: GUI connection works, WinSCPnet.dll fails with Permission denied on reading folder

Hi Martin,
That was it. Looked at the code so many times it never registered. Always good to have another set of eyes look at something that should work but doesn't. Thank you very much !

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum