Send To Context Menu always assumes "Program Files (x86)" -- Breaks When Shortcut is Program Files

Advertisement

FoundOne

Send To Context Menu always assumes "Program Files (x86)" -- Breaks When Shortcut is Program Files

The Send To feature when right-click on Local file in WinSCP always assumes the shortcut will be in the Program Files (x86) directory. So if you have a shortcut that points to Program Files instead of Program Files (x86) then not only will it not show the shortcut icon but when clicking it, it will fail saying it couldn't find the file in Program Files (x86). Clearly a bug.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Send To Context Menu always assumes "Program Files (x86)" -- Breaks When Shortcut is Program Files

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand. What "shortcut" do you mean? Can you please give us more details?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Send To Context Menu always assumes "Program Files (x86)" -- Breaks When Shortcut is Program Files

Seeing your other post might gave me more context:
https://winscp.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30414

Is this about the system context menu in the local panel of WinSCP (NOT in Windows File Explorer)? If this about "Send to" shortcuts of/to other applications (NOT WinSCP)?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum