Backblaze integration

Advertisement

Fairlight

Backblaze integration

Is it possible to integrate WinSCP with Backblaze's B2 cloud storage? There's some software supporting Backblaze however it's either expensive or it doesn't have features that I want and WinSCP does have and I already fell in love with it :)
I think it shouldn't be a difficult task, here's how to do it

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Backblaze integration

Thanks for your suggestion.

Though there are so many cloud storages. We cannot implement them all. If we start doing that, we will for sure start with the major ones, line OneDrive, S3, etc.

clr512atx

Please include Backblaze and additional Cloud Providers

I have always preferred WinSCP over pretty much every other FTP client simply because it is so easy to use, and it integrates nicely with PuTTY so when I log into a Linux server I have both GUI & CLI options available to me. Today though I was searching for a way to easily connect to Backblaze, I used CyberDuck and it continues to crash when trying to remotely move files from one folder to another, and unfortunately I am now considering purchasing FZ Pro because of the integration with Backblaze.

I'd love to help however I can to help get this integrated into the product.

As always, "please & thank you."

Advertisement

DragonZX
Translator

Just as an idea. Maybe it can be relesed as a kind of plugin or the separate ini? The are thousands of cloud storages it be great to connect simply. Peranally I need 3-4 of them, not listed in... Also others may not need to connect it daily.

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum