strange behavior after detaching external monitor

Advertisement

bartek_zgo

strange behavior after detaching external monitor

I'm using winscp version 5.17.10. on Win 10. I'm using external monitor that is attached to my laptop. Each time I detach external monitor and attach it again I have interface issues. Sometimes file icons disappear, sometimes the column size is extreme big. On the attached image you can that the "Name" column is so big that the next one "Size" is invisible. I'm getting crazy with this issue as I detach monitor 2 times a day.

winScpBug.png

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: strange behavior after detaching external monitor

Please post a screenshot of your Windows Display settings for both your monitors.

Also, can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include a link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

bartek

Re: strange behavior after detaching external monitor

I think the problem may be connected to resolution issues. My laptop has higher res than external monitor. So it looks that after detaching monitor the interface is rescaled to laptop monitor. When I reattach monitor it is not scaled down so the width in pixels remains the same while resolution is smaller.

winScpBug_2.png

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum