Custom SendTo shortcut link

Advertisement

Woznet
Woznet avatar

Custom SendTo shortcut link

I have been having to copy files to a specific folder on a server increasingly often and I have an idea for how to streamline the process but I am unsure what exactly I need to edit to accomplish my idea.

My idea is to create a custom WinSCP upload shortcut within the Explorer's SendTo context menu to send the file/files I have selected to a specific sever/folder every time I use that SendTo shortcut.

My question is how can I go about skipping the Upload Window prompt?

This is the target for my SendTo shortcut I used - "C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP\WinSCP.exe" "sftp://xxx:xxx@xx.xxx.xx.xxx:2222/home/user/test/" /upload - based on this what should I change to remove the Upload window prompt that currently happens?

Advertisement

Woznet
Woznet avatar

Re: Custom SendTo shortcut link

Thanks for the response that parameter looks to be what I need, however after editing my WinSCP SendTo shortcut I started getting the error message - 'no upload file list specified' before adding the /defaults parameter it would use the file/files selected in explorer when I right clicked and selected my WinSCP shortcut in the SendTo menu. Is there another parameter I need to add in addition to /defaults?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum