Error changing remote directory

Advertisement

letuandk

Error changing remote directory

THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT the Bueno Texas Street Trip. I was requested to write the article because I work for Thrasher so that they did not have to pay best skateboard brands for beginners to write these words. That's fairly thrifty, huh? And I was asked to write the post because I am wrapped in fairly deep over in the Bueno camp too. They got me drawing images on all of their stuff. To me writing the Bueno Texas road trip post the only real downside is I did go on the excursion. I had been around for part of it, but I am pretty sure I missed at least half of the program.
The trip started off in Houston Wish Benefit. The Bueno Brigade (Shiloh Greathouse, Staey Lowery, Nate Broussard, and Mark Gutterman) flew to Houston and rented a van. I live and so it was up to me to find my way. No free flights to get Sieben. I ended up jumping at a mini-van with some dudes. What I heard in the Oklahomies is that there is never an inappropriate moment to yell " You Cocksucker" at full volume. Apparently it is a fantastic idea. In front of the elderly.
SO I RODE IN A MINI-VAN with these Oklahomies (Note 1: these dudes were actual Oklahomies. I am not using that term. To prove it I'll mention the name of one. Gabe Friedman) and I am pretty sure that they were stoked that if we got to Houston that we were going to be hanging out with Shiloh. Since ... well, he is Shiloh. So anyway, we get to Houston and that I try calling Stacy therefore that we could all match up, but seemingly Stacy didn't feel like dealing with drunk Sieben (you can drink a whole lot of beer in a mini-van from Austin to Houston) so he wasn't picking up. I wound up sleeping on the floor of a room with a bunch. Thus far that the Bueno road excursion went fairly awesome.

I woke up feeling. Kind of Like the way you are feeling when you are in your 30s and you wake up hung around on the floor of a crusty resort room and early 20s. You know, it's sort of one of those "what the fortune am I doing with my life" kind of moments. I believe that's called alcohol depression. I called Stacy and he explained that his phone was not getting a sign the night before (in the bowling alley that he and the men were hanging out). It looked like a feeble excuse but Stacy's much larger than I am so I do not argue with him. I told him I would see him at the skatepark later on.

SO LATER ON at the skatepark I got to Meet with each of the men on the Bueno team. It was pretty cool to shake hands with all the dudes that I am working with. Although I sort of wished I'd brought another t-shirt with me besides the one with the kitty that was massive around its neck. I just thought maybe it kind of made a first impression that is weird, although I like the top and all.

I say hello to the dudes and they Need to make the rounds move shit and skate and I don't really know what so I am just kind of walking around hoping that I run I know, I'm supposed to do. Fortunately I saw my friend Dahveed from San Antonio and he explained that he had an ice chest full of beer in his car. That is pretty much exactly what I did the remainder of the day. Stacy explained that the dudes and he went back to their resort and called me later in the evening. I took the hint tracked down the Oklahomies and informed them that I'd most likely be sleeping in their floor again, and they were like, "Thank you for introducing us to Shiloh, dude." And I was like, "I barely met him myself, dudes." And they were like, "Are you drunk?" And I was like, "Yeah, pretty much." And they are like, "We are also. Get your butt in the mini-van."

(Note two: mini-van motorist : not drunk.)
I CALLED STACY LATER to see if he And the other men wanted to drink beer at a dirty room with me and the Oklahomies, but he explained that they were just going to eat dinner and chill so they may get up early and go street skating the morning after. I told him I'd probably just see him in Austin (that was another stop on their trip) since the odds of me getting up early and moving street skating were pretty much nonexistent. So I waited to the Bueno dudes to arrive and slept on a floor and rode back to Austin the following best complete skateboards for beginners.

That evening I got the call that the Bueno van Was rolling in to town and I gave instructions to a pizza parlor that led to meet the dudes and serves pitchers of Lone Star. I came in the pizza place a little later than the Bueno Brigade and apparently some type of altercation had happened at the parking lot with Alex (the filmer guy who was together) and also this local dude called Cornbread. And the moment I said hello to everyone and sat down, Alex began yelling at Cornbread from across the scene and the room had every indication that the shit was about to hit the fan.
Let me backtrack a little bit. The first time I fulfilled Cornbread was when he was hit by a truck in front of my friend Adam's house. He was cruising down the road on his 10 speed, drunk as hell with some headphones on and swerving all over the place and he rode directly in front of a dude in a pickup truck along with the dude at the truck had to hit his brakes and he skidded about 10 ft and nearly killed Cornbread. The whole thing was crazy and pretty scary. And a couple of hours after, Cornbread comes back down the street and he's all, "Can y'all see me almost get run over? That shit was crazy!" And then he offered us some of his 40oz of malt liquor and proceeded to pitch us this strategy he had for refinishing wealthy people's floors in the area and tried (unsuccessfully) to entertain my buddy Adam and I to join him in his business strategy because as he put it, "I need a few boys to knock on doors."
ADAM AND I were both used we Graciously declined, because that guy never has a job, but we did give him our friend Cary Jackson's cell phone number.

But back to the street trip article. So Here's this guy Alex about to enter a battle with Cornbread, and I had been a little worried because Alex is sort of built like me (kind of a chicken leg body) and Cornbread is fairly thick. But beyond being thick, Cornbread is only ... well ... he's just kind of crazier than a shithouse rat. And I did not really think that Alex's first taste of Austin should be the flavor of his blood. But Alex got up from his chair and stormed over to where Cornbread sat and confronted him, before I had a chance to attempt to calm things down. And it really looked like fists were about to start flying. But he and Cornbread were giving every one of these manly kind of hugs as though they have been homies for life. And Cornbread kicked it with us for the rest of the night and pulled his seat around. And apparently he's given up on his floor refinishing plan because he spent most. Cornbread is rad.
And that night we hung Outside in the filmer and Austin got into a battle was the funniest thing that happened while I hung out with the dudes. Other than that I simply showed them some of those places in my city and they went to function jumping down shit and jumping over shit and scooting across shit.

It was cool to bring dudes The shit from me and watch them get rad. It didn't do a hell of a lot for my inferiority complex, but I figure we had gone skating and if they had shown up and that I was as good as them our company will be in a shitload of trouble. However, the way things are I guess I'd have to mention that Bueno will be about as hot as Powell Peralta was at the mid '80s. Which kind of sucks because I guess that means I will need to play with the McGill character. And shit, at least McGill had the McTwist. Is a kickflip to fakie in a buttocks G-turn and a ditch. Oh well,
So I guess I will wrap this article up by Saying some shit like, Dude, we all had such a rad time and even though we barely knew each other when the trip started ... No, that shit sucks. I will only end this article by stating that next time I get asked to compose a road trip article I hope that "road trip" includes something more than driving in a mini-van into Houston ... (Note 3: The Bueno Brigade also went to San Antonio on this road trip but I did not get to go because I had to leave town on a previously planned trip. We did not get to skate the Death Star, the Banana Farm, or some of my favored ditches. I made so that I could show them why I live here, the dudes guarantee to come back to Austin in the not too distant future for much more of an extended stay. Maybe they come back I'll really have that. Yeah, I kind of doubt it also.)

(Note 4: This is the very first road trip article That I have ever written and I just reread it and realized that it doesn't actually Have anything to do with anybody but myself. So I will add this part at The end so that it will be that I've read in Magazines: Dude! Mark Gutterman farted in the area best skateboard brand to buy, Nate Broussard skates like he's some secret hidden butterfly wings Security guard at this 1 spot was a dick, most of us got pretty Wasted, and iPod ipod iPod!)
[/img]

Last edited by letuandk on 2018-01-24 11:12; edited 1 time in total

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Error changing remote directory

Please attach a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate the session log file, enable logging, log in to your server and do the operation and only the operation that causes the error. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum