Question about locationprofiles usage/possibilities

Advertisement

DenDuze

Question about locationprofiles usage/possibilities

Hi,
I like the locationprofiles in WinSCP but I'm wondering if there te possibility to start a WinSCP-session with different locationprofiles?

What do I mean with that:
If I need to connect to a remote server to check something about lets say 'usage1' i would like to have the directories '/io/usage1' and '/log/usage1' in my locationprofiles list because those are the directories that are used for that functionality.

If I want to connect to the same remote server and i want to check 'usage2' then I would like to have other directories in that locationprofiles because for that usage2 i need files from other directories then for usage1.

Is that in some way possible in WinSCP? maybe by starting with command line or ??

Regards
Didier

Advertisement

DenDuze

Hi Martin,

Hey, thats just looks what as as searching for (still need to test but it looks like it).
I wanted such a folderstructure but I never thought that the 'Move To' means 'Move to a parent level or create a parent level'.
With this I can create a parent level 'usage 1' and 'usage 2' and put the wanted directories under there so that's great!

Thanks
Didier

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum