Automation Error call With mySessionOptions .Protocol = Protocol_Sftp ... End With

Advertisement

Andreas Gruss

Automation Error call With mySessionOptions .Protocol = Protocol_Sftp ... End With

Hallo ,

Windows 7
WinSCP Version 5.11.3 (Build 7995)
in ACCESS the reference WinSCP scripting interface .NET wrapper is set.
The reference points to c:\Programme\WinSCP\WinSCPnet.tlb

I am using WinSCP on MS ACCESS. I build an application which worked 2 weeks until yesterday.
Now I am getting "Automation Error".
Compile is OK.
Setting Set mySessionOptions = New SessionOptions I can see the Object SessionOptions.
But on
With mySessionOptions
End With

I am getting this Automation Error.
Yesterday evening I has been still working and I am pretty sure that I didn't change the code.

I don't have administrator rights and Update on Windows are made by the central IT- organisation. I don't remember having seen any update process yesterday evening or tomorrow.

I would appreciate any help very much and it is urgent

I want to add the following.
I have seen now in Windows Update protocol, that this Version 5.11.3 has been installed at
the 24.4.18. Do I have to register WinSCPnet.dll again after installing a Version of WinSCP.

Andreas Gruss

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Automation Error call With mySessionOptions .Protocol = Protocol_Sftp ... End With

You have to unregister the previous version and register the new one. The .tlb needs to be regenerated.

Andreas Gruß

Re: Automation Error call With mySessionOptions .Protocol = Protocol_Sftp ... End With

martin wrote:

You have to unregister the previous version and register the new one. The .tlb needs to be regenerated.

Hello Martin,
Unfortunately, I am depending on the central IT-Organization to unregister and register again. I have to wait, i don't knwo how long
thank you
Andreas

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum