-hostkey signature error "whitespace"

Advertisement

zikosoft

-hostkey signature error "whitespace"

Hi,

I'm trying to upload a file to a remote server.

For information I'm using Microsoft SQL Server (job task) that use PowerShell.

So when I concatenate the parameters PowerShell do not ignore the whitespace and it cut it, Ex:
D:\winscp\WinSCP.com /log=D:\winscp\winscp.log /command "open sftp://user:password@address -hostkey=""ssh-ed25519 256 npaaxdsra.....EmNyc=""" "put $zfile /data/folder/" "exit"
It give an error:
(Exception) **Host key does not match configured key
Because the hostkey passed do not match with the key that I sent (from the log).
Script: open sftp://user:***@address/ -hostkey=ssh-ed25519
It cut everything after the whitespace, I tested with a lot of combinations and nothing..

ex: ` | &('..')

For information all that I found is escaping the whitespace in the file path not in the parameters (theoretically it's the same) ex:
PowerTip: Run a PowerShell Script with Space in the Path - Scripting Blog [archived]
This is the documentation page: https://winscp.net/eng/docs/scripting

Any help will be so appreciated
Thanks

Advertisement

zikosoft

For information I can send file using PowerShell but not from the SQL Server Job Agent (that use PowerShell).

I replaced the spaces with a variable $s=" "
D:\winscp\WinSCP.com /log=D:\winscp\winscp.log /command "open sftp://user:password@address -hostkey=""ssh-ed25519$s256$snpaaxdsra.....EmNyc=""" "put $zfile /data/folder/" "exit"
Any idea?

zikosoft

I've executed the script in PowerShell external it worked and it not worked inside SQL Server (PowerShell) it's a problem of certificate because the first one used it from cache.

Any idea how to add the certificate on SQL Server?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum