winSCP window moves

Advertisement

vamm

winSCP window moves

after any winSCP window minimizing when i open it again, the window has been moved into right corner of the display, all the view has been minimized to some minimum view with one row visible.
why does it not just stay as is? why minimizing the app has that weird influence?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: winSCP window moves

WinSCP does not do that. At least not for most users.
Can you tell us more about your system? What version of Windows are you using? Do you have any desktop-enhancing applications installed? How many displays do you have? Etc.

vamm

martin wrote:

WinSCP does not do that. At least not for most users.
Can you tell us more about your system? What version of Windows are you using? Do you have any desktop-enhancing applications installed? How many displays do you have? Etc.

it is a very new Asus laptop, win 10. One monitor so far, and of course still there are not any complex apps installed, just basic. After several switches between windows (even without minimizing) i see what you can see too in attached

234234.png

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

vamm

martin wrote:

Can you send me an email, so I can send you back a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? Please include link back to this topic in your email. Also note in this topic that you have sent the email. Thanks.

You will find my address (if you log in) in my forum profile.

hi i sent am email to you from email starts from ag...

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum