Put Command not working properly for multiple files

Advertisement

nbarr7655

Put Command not working properly for multiple files

Hello all. I have a script that seems to work great when uploading a single file. However, on Monday's every week the script needs to upload two files, both with the same file extension just slightly different names.

As of right now the tail end of the script looks like this and like I said, works when uploading one single file but on Monday night when it needs to upload 2 files, it still only uploads one file.

# WinSCP script to upload files

# Set Options - abort on error, overwrite files
option batch abort
option confirm off

# open the connection ACME (Defined in Sites)
open ACME

# Set binary transfer
option transfer binary

# Transfer file

LCD y:\ 
put *.ACME

# Elvis has left the building
close
exit

Using version 5.13.4 on Server 2012 R2 Standard

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Put Command not working properly for multiple files

Please attach a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate the session log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

nbarr7655

Re: Put Command not working properly for multiple files

martin wrote:

Please attach a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate the session log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

Martin, attached is the log. Blanks throughout the log are just areas that I had removed information from. What I noted in the logs is that it starts out by saying that it sees two files and plans to upload them. It looks like it starts on the first and transfers it but gets stuck after that or something? In the logs I only see one of the file names listed but the other file name never appears and is never uploaded.
Description: log from upload

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum