Remove remote directory not empy

Advertisement

radamirez

Remove remote directory not empy

Hi i need to remove remote directory or all internal file of this directory
i have try rm * or get -delete but receive error failed to remove file, Interrupt,Retry,Skip
thanks

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Remove remote directory not empy

Can you delete that directory anyhow? Like in WinSCP GUI, or using any other client?

Please attach a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate the session log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

radamirez

martin wrote:

Can you delete that directory anyhow? Like in WinSCP GUI, or using any other client?

Please attach a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate the session log file, use /log=path_to_log_file command-line argument. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

Sorry for the late, but the error not appear always deploy, sometimes all is correct.
this is the log file, hope that there aren't sensible data and hope that you can help
  • log.txt (24.89 KB, Private file)

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

You didn't answer my questions. The log only shows that the server refused to delete the file.

radamirez

martin wrote:

You didn't answer my questions. The log only shows that the server refused to delete the file.

If i use filezilla i can remove the content of the folder, with winscp gui i don't know.

Thanks

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

So can you try WinSCP GUI and post verbose log file from FileZilla?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum