Command line problems

Advertisement

svenhh

Command line problems

I have been adding the WinSCP installation path to the search path. Starting WinSCP from command line (or within another application)works fine when started without any argument. I starts prompting for a sesssion selection. However, when I want to create a new session using
'winscp3.exe <user>:<password>@<IP-address>/<remotepath>/', it fails with error message 'Invalid access to memory'. I suppose this should work according to doc.

Advertisement

svenhh

Re: Command line problems

svenhh wrote:

I have been adding the WinSCP installation path to the search path. Starting WinSCP from command line (or within another application)works fine when started without any argument. I starts prompting for a sesssion selection. However, when I want to create a new session using
'winscp3.exe <user>:<password>@<IP-address>/<remotepath>/', it fails with error message 'Invalid access to memory'. I suppose this should work according to doc.

The port number specifier after the host name do not seem to be optional. Command line startup , creating a new session works fine if the <hostname>:22 is specified

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Command line problems

Version 3.8.0, build 312
There is apparently a bug. It was there always, but for some reasons it emerges more often with 3.8. I'll fix it in the next version. Please try to downgrade.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum