Open ssh tunnel in ssh tunnel

Advertisement

ToldaCZ

Open ssh tunnel in ssh tunnel

Hello

I use tunnel for ssh connectivity.
Internet(port 22) - > Jump Server (tunnel 22)-> server on local lan(22). It works fine.

I need connect to server in local lan on port e.g. 80 (port is running on different VLANs). Is it possible to add additional tunneling on that serveru? I use putty and I add ports manually. It is not so comfort because I have hundreds of ports ...

Thank you
ToldaCZ

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Open ssh tunnel in ssh tunnel

If I understand correctly, you want WinSCP to forward port (80) in addition to SSH port (22). WinSCP does not support this.

We will see, if more people ask for it.

ToldaCZ

martin wrote:

If I understand correctly, you want WinSCP to forward port (80) in addition to SSH port (22). WinSCP does not support this.

We will see, if more people ask for it.

Hello,

I tried to explain with attached picture and Putty. I need add part 2. tunnel http server. Is it clear now?

It will be very helpful to implement check for already used ports across all stored configurations...

Thank you
ToldaCZ

picture2.png

ToldaCZ

martin wrote:

OK, I understand now.

How can I make the topic more visible for other users? :-)

Advertisement

useradm

ToldaCZ wrote:

I use tunnel for ssh connectivity.
Internet(port 22) - > Jump Server (tunnel 22)-> server on local lan(22). It works fine.

+1 I use a lot connecting to other serves from a Jump server (aka with tunnels). I suggest to increase the usability of these connections.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum