setmaps: clear_maps TCSMAP: A specified file does not support the ioctl system call.

Advertisement

Ayudo98

setmaps: clear_maps TCSMAP: A specified file does not support the ioctl system call.

support the ioctl system call.
2019-06-03 21:30
Hello,

I am writing my first script, I need to transfer a file and execute a script in the remote system:

$Command = "./rm tr.sh"
$session.ExecuteCommand($Command)

The remote system is LINUX.

I am getting this error:

. 2019-06-03 15:06:17.701 [Shell] Using SCP protocol.
. 2019-06-03 15:06:17.701 [Shell] Doing startup conversation with host.
< 2019-06-03 15:06:17.701 Script: Starting the session...
. 2019-06-03 15:06:17.701 [Shell] Skipping host startup message (if any).
> 2019-06-03 15:06:17.701 [Shell] echo "WinSCP: this is end-of-file:0"
! 2019-06-03 15:06:17.716 [Shell] setmaps: clear_maps TCSMAP: A specified file does not support the ioctl system call.

I have tried using
$Command = "/bin/bash ./rm tr.sh"
same error.

What I am doing wrong?

Raul.
Description: This is the log
Description: This is the script

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: setmaps: clear_maps TCSMAP: A specified file does not support the ioctl system call.

The error message you are getting has nothing to do with your command.
The server issues the error when starting a session, before WinSCP even tries to execute the command.
The server is misconfigured somehow. Can you connect to the server using any SSH client? E.g. using PuTTY? If you can use PuTTY with the default configuration, does it work even if you turn on "Don't allocate a pseudo-terminal"?

Ayudo98

Hello Martin,
Thanks for your reply.
I am able to connect using Putty but then I am not able to connect when I turn on "Don't allocate a pseudo-terminal".
What should I understand from this, that the issue is that my session does not have a pseudo-termnial assigned?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

It probably means that some of your profile scripts runs a command, which does not work, when the session does not have a terminal emulation.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum