New UI Update Soon?

Advertisement

deviedog

New UI Update Soon?

Hey guys this is my favorite FTP client on Windows and everything is perfect, but I feel like the UI is a bit old, and no client on Windows looks very modern. Do you guys have any plans on updating the look to something a little more fresh? even the website is modern enough. Either way will always use this client.

Thanks!

Advertisement

useradm

Re: New UI Update Soon?

deviedog wrote:

Hey guys this is my favorite FTP client on Windows and everything is perfect, but I feel like the UI is a bit old, and no client on Windows looks very modern. Do you guys have any plans on updating the look to something a little more fresh? even the website is modern enough. Either way will always use this client.

I love the current UI! If someday a new one is introduced I suggest to maintain *both*.
Please, don't do the pitfail of Microsoft removing the good Win7/Aero/Win32/Office2K3 USer Interface !

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: New UI Update Soon?

useradm wrote:

I love the current UI! If someday a new one is introduced I suggest to maintain *both*.
Please, don't do the pitfail of Microsoft removing the good Win7/Aero/Win32/Office2K3 USer Interface !
Thanks for your feedback.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum