If the console has timed out, it will reconnect twice connection to open the console.

Advertisement

Ujiki.oO

If the console has timed out, it will reconnect twice connection to open the console.

It is not a bug.
Please enhance the development of the convenient console (Shift + Ctrl + T hot key) function.

Once I have started the console and closed it,
Use Shift + Ctrl + T to try again, it so Good until the console starts quickly!
If the console has timed out, it will be prompted to reconnect.

By the way, after trying to reconnect by timeout, the console will be lost. Reconnection is wasted!

Once I have started the console and closed it,
if it has timed out, it will reconnect twice to open the console.

I want to improve the console so that it can be reconnected smoothly at just after timeout.

My WinSCP : 5.15.9 Win10 Pro 64

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: If the console has timed out, it will reconnect twice connection to open the console.

Can you please document your problem with few (timestamped) screenshots and a log file?

Ujiki.oO

Thank you for your reply.
> Can you please document your problem with few (timestamped) screenshots and a log file?
What WinSCP MENU language is better?
Can I have the stopwatch app on the same screen?
I'm not in a hurry, so I will make an MP4 video. Is English a good language for subtitles? The voice will be computer voice, is it good in English voice? It takes a little time. Can I upload MP4 videos on YouTube? Or is there a convenient upload destination?
Either way, it's a machine translation process, so translation would be an error. I'll upload it with just a silent video!

Ujiki.oO

[YouTube] WinSCP Version: 5.15.9: Will an accident occur if the remote console times out?

I had updated a MP4 file to YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di7cA15PlzQ

Windows10Pro(64) + WinSCP Version: 5.15.9
1. First, start WinSCP
2. Connect the appropriate base,
3. When you start the remote console,
4. Of course, the first remote console work is possible and can be completed! (MP4 CLOCK TIME: 9:43)
5. Quit the remote console because no other work can be done.
6. WinSCP is left without termination.
7. Does the remote console session end over time? (MP4 CLOCK TIME: 9:57)
8. Launch WinSCP remote console
9. Executes the command but does not accept it due to timeout. At this time, if it is just before the timeout, the command is accepted and the processing is started on the remote side, but the connection with the remote console of WinSCP is disconnected, so the processing on the remote side is undefined. Will this cause an accident that the results will change? !
10. The reconnect routine is activated and the remote console disappears.
11. When the remote console is started again, the connection process routine starts again.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: [YouTube] WinSCP Version: 5.15.9: Will an accident occur if the remote console times out?

Thanks for the video. Can you attach the log file too?

Advertisement

Ujiki.oO

First of all, you will not understand the meaning of the trouble unless you use a mobile router?

1. I live in Japan and use a 4G mobile router.
https://translate.google.co.jp/translate?hl=en&tab=wT&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.uqwimax.jp%2Fwimax%2Fproducts%2F%23link_mobile

2. 5.5G, the next generation of 5G, will be open to the public next year with Japanese technology, and sales will begin. 5.5G makes up for the deficiencies of the existing 5G.
3. I'm waiting for 5.5G and now I'm patient with 4G. Never buy a SONY NURO 10G!
4. If you use WinSCP on a mobile router that uses public radio, the mobile router + provider will terminate the WinSCP session.
5. As long as you have a fixed line, you won't experience timeouts using WinSCP!

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: First of all, you will not understand the meaning of the trouble unless you use a mobile router?

So, can you attach the log file?

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum