Issue and feature requests

Advertisement

Petr Smejkal

Issue and feature requests

Hi Martin,

thank you for great plugin. I really like it but still there are some features I would appreciate:

- WinSCP ignores "Use same options as for download" option of "WinSCP - Editor/viewer settings" dialog - it always displays the upload dialog when running with latest build of Far Manager (1.70 alpha 6 build 2069). It worked with Far 1.70b5 but it's broken now.

- It would be great if I could break the "connecting" or "file list downloading" phase somehow e.g. by pressing ESC.

- Limit on number of files in directory. Hard limit in Options or dialog when reading the directory content something like "1000 files listed. Do you want to list more? Yes/No"

- Ability to upload the file directly from Editor. The best would be if the upload could be triggered on F2.

kind regards

-- Petr Smejkal

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Issue and feature requests

Petr Smejkal wrote:

- WinSCP ignores "Use same options as for download" option of "WinSCP - Editor/viewer settings" dialog - it always displays the upload dialog when running with latest build of Far Manager (1.70 alpha 6 build 2069). It worked with Far 1.70b5 but it's broken now.
Are you sure you use the latest version of the plugin?

- It would be great if I could break the "connecting" or "file list downloading" phase somehow e.g. by pressing ESC.
connecting: I can try.
file list downloading: I'm not sure that you mean.

- Limit on number of files in directory. Hard limit in Options or dialog when reading the directory content something like "1000 files listed. Do you want to list more? Yes/No"
Added to TODO.

- Ability to upload the file directly from Editor. The best would be if the upload could be triggered on F2.
I'm not sure if the FAR allows that.

Re: Issue and feature requests

martin wrote:

Are you sure you use the latest version of the plugin?

I hope so :-) FAR SCP/SFTP client plugin Version 1.4.2 Based on WinSCP version 3.7.4

I tried the same plugin with older version of FAR Manager and it worked. Something got broken in one of the alpha builds.

connecting: I can try.
file list downloading: I'm not sure that you mean.

I mean that I'd like to be able to break the process of listing directory. I only see "Reading directory (....)" in the window title. The number in "(....)" is increasing and I can't do anything just wait.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum