Command Line destination specification

Advertisement

RickW

Command Line destination specification

I'm trying to do a copy of a file using scp, from the command line, so it can be run from within PHP. How do I specify the destination location, so that the script is not prompted? Maybe I didn't specify my search very well, but I couldn't find an answer for this in the forum or documentation....

Advertisement

Pedro

Drag & Drop Copy on Windows Desktop

Trying to set up a "drag & drop" icon for a non-technical user to be able to back up some files from their desktop. Is there a way to do this without them being prompted for ANY information?

I have a drag & drop icon set up, it does copy the files just as I want but it pops up the "Copy" dialog box every time and they have to hit the "Copy" button without changing anything.

Suggestions?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Drag & Drop Copy on Windows Desktop

Pedro wrote:

Trying to set up a "drag & drop" icon for a non-technical user to be able to back up some files from their desktop. Is there a way to do this without them being prompted for ANY information?

I have a drag & drop icon set up, it does copy the files just as I want but it pops up the "Copy" dialog box every time and they have to hit the "Copy" button without changing anything.
If you use /upload parameter, that if should be enough to add /defaults parameter too.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum