Command line in Explorer-style inteface

Advertisement

KingA

Command line in Explorer-style inteface

I prefer using explorer-style interface.I think it's way more flexible than NC-one. So i miss that "cool"((c) biju =) command line from NC-interface. Could it be optionnaly added?

And more. Could the second connection (the one that serves for command-line stuff) be opened automatically in background after main session's connect. Optionnaly of course.

And please make "Address" combobox selectable. I often need to copy it's contents to cipboard. File->File Names is great, but it's not very convinient.

Actually it would be great Explorer-style interface to behave more like real explorer.

Thanks in advance. KingA.

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Command line in Explorer-style inteface

KingA wrote:

I prefer using explorer-style interface.I think it's way more flexible than NC-one. So i miss that "cool"((c) biju =) command line from NC-interface. Could it be optionnaly added?
Added to wishlist :-)

And more. Could the second connection (the one that serves for command-line stuff) be opened automatically in background after main session's connect. Optionnaly of course.

And please make "Address" combobox selectable. I often need to copy it's contents to cipboard. File->File Names is great, but it's not very convinient.
Already on the wishlist, but I do not know how to do that :-(
I can add at least keyboard shortcut for Command > Copy Path to Clipboard.

Actually it would be great Explorer-style interface to behave more like real explorer.
What do you miss?

Thanks in advance. KingA.

KingA

Already on the wishlist, but I do not know how to do that

I haven't looked in sources, but if it's an ordinary VCL TComboBox, then is should have Style property set to csDropDownList.

Is it impossible to make it csDropDown? Then if you'll make an onChange parser for adressbar, it would be quite useful (users shall be able to navigate by typing dirname without clicking "Open Bookmark" button).

Shortcuts sucks. They are for people who have Brains, not for me. =)

martin wrote:

What do you miss?

The best solution would be transparent integrating winscp into explorer shell. Like it's already done with ftp and http. That would be a true solution to 'mount virtual disk problem'. But i belive there's a lot of architecture restrictions to do that...

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

martin wrote:

KingA wrote:

This issue has been added to tracker.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum