Uploading problems

Advertisement

Christian

Uploading problems

:cry: I am having problems uploading *.pdf files it slow and always prompts me a window time-out "error" and says do you wish to abort or retry!

:cry: Another thing when I upload an HTML file the file uploaded does have the same file size as to the original and uploading is slow!

Can anybody out there help me?

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Uploading problems

Christian wrote:

:cry: I am having problems uploading *.pdf files it slow and always prompts me a window time-out "error" and says do you wish to abort or retry!
Do you have these problem only with PDF files? You may wish to extend 'Server response timeout' on 'Connection' tab of Login dialog.

:cry: Another thing when I upload an HTML file the file uploaded does have the same file size as to the original and uploading is slow!
What is slow? Comparing to what?
To the different size: HTML files are by default transfered using 'text' (or ASCII) mode. In this case the size usually change. Note that no information is lost. Anyway if you want to avoid this, force 'binary' mode on copy confirmation dialog. You may check 'use same settings next time' to force the setting forever.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum