Error when logging in

Advertisement

youradds

Error when logging in

Hi,

I'm getting this weird error now when logging in on one of my server:

Command 'ls -la -d "25"'
failed with return code 2 and error message
ls: cannot access '25': No such file or directory.

It gets through the login process (up to "Starting Session"), and then it pops up and alert as above, and upon confirming it the WinSCP instance closes and I can't login :/

Any ideas?

Cheers

Andy

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Error when logging in

Please attach a full session log file showing the problem (using the latest version of WinSCP).

To generate the session log file, enable logging, log in to your server and do the operation and only the operation that causes the error. Submit the log with your post as an attachment. Note that passwords and passphrases not stored in the log. You may want to remove other data you consider sensitive though, such as host names, IP addresses, account names or file names (unless they are relevant to the problem). If you do not want to post the log publicly, you can mark the attachment as private.

youradds

Re: Error when logging in

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the reply. haha ironically, you asking me to enable logging, I realised I've had logging enabled since the last bug report I was doing! As such, I had an 800mb log file! After deleting it and turning logging off, it now logs me in fine! (and the general experience is faster as well - which is something that was getting a bit annoying before =))

Duh! Please consider this issue solved :)

Cheers

Andy

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum