Topic "FAR 1.80 open source"

Cash

Greetings!

FAR is now available on the terms of modified BSD license, as of now 1.5.1 plugin is not working with it. Will you be able to develop compatible plugin version? Thanks!

More info:

https://farmanager.com/opensource.php?l=en
Latest build: <invalid hyperlink removed by admin>
Advertisements
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
Will check that. Thanks for letting me know.

List of the latest builds: http://farmanager.rainforce.org/nightly/tags/
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
rvm wrote:

But there's no SDK.

Hi Martin,
While WinSCP does work under Far 1.8 (through the wrapper for the old PluginAPI) and 1.8 is still an early alpha with possible API changes in the future it is already a usable piece of software and I would really like to see a native unicode version of WinSCP for 1.8

The API changes are not that big between 1.7 and 1.8 and I can help you understand the new API (no docs exist for it yet).
If you are willing to try and support 1.8, please contact me at trexincATgmailDOTcom.
I am a member of FarGroup.
martin
[View user's profile]
Site Admin
t-rex wrote:
Hi Martin,
While WinSCP does work under Far 1.8 (through the wrapper for the old PluginAPI) and 1.8 is still an early alpha with possible API changes in the future it is already a usable piece of software and I would really like to see a native unicode version of WinSCP for 1.8

The API changes are not that big between 1.7 and 1.8 and I can help you understand the new API (no docs exist for it yet).
If you are willing to try and support 1.8, please contact me at trexincATgmailDOTcom.
I am a member of FarGroup.

Thanks. WinSCP is not Unicode application, and it hardly ever be. Although I can implement at least the Unicode API if needed. I'll contact you if I ever have a time for this. I have not atm. Sorry Sad

You can post new topics in this forum

Search Site

What is WinSCP?

It is award-winning SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client integrated into one software program for file transfer to FTP server or secure SFTP server. [More]

And it's free!

Donate

About donations

$9   $19   $49   $99

About donations

Recommend

WinSCP Privacy Policy

WinSCP License