FAR 1.80 open source

Advertisement

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: FAR 1.80 open source

Will check that. Thanks for letting me know.

t-rex

Hi Martin,
While WinSCP does work under Far 1.8 (through the wrapper for the old PluginAPI) and 1.8 is still an early alpha with possible API changes in the future it is already a usable piece of software and I would really like to see a native unicode version of WinSCP for 1.8

The API changes are not that big between 1.7 and 1.8 and I can help you understand the new API (no docs exist for it yet).
If you are willing to try and support 1.8, please contact me at trexincATgmailDOTcom.
I am a member of FarGroup.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

t-rex wrote:

Hi Martin,
While WinSCP does work under Far 1.8 (through the wrapper for the old PluginAPI) and 1.8 is still an early alpha with possible API changes in the future it is already a usable piece of software and I would really like to see a native unicode version of WinSCP for 1.8

The API changes are not that big between 1.7 and 1.8 and I can help you understand the new API (no docs exist for it yet).
If you are willing to try and support 1.8, please contact me at trexincATgmailDOTcom.
I am a member of FarGroup.
Thanks. WinSCP is not Unicode application, and it hardly ever be. Although I can implement at least the Unicode API if needed. I'll contact you if I ever have a time for this. I have not atm. Sorry :-(

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum