Bug? Integer Overflow!

Advertisement

tzeench

Bug? Integer Overflow!

Hi there!

Trying to upload files on a webserver with winscp (ssh) 3.3.0 with copy and paste:

Getting 2 Integer Overflows bevor the Upload starts, right after setting the upload directory. After that I get:
Assertion failed: !InProgress && ! Suspended, File D:\martin\projekty\winscp2\core\fileoperationprogress.cpp, Line 25

After that it crashes: Abnormal Program Termination!

OS is Win98. Errors just came out of nowhere

Any Ideas? I am upgrading to a newer Version now, hope that does it for me, wanted to inform you anyway, just to be sure this is not a unknown issue!

Greetz!

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Bug? Integer Overflow!

So does it happen with 3.5.6? What do you mean "Trying to upload files ... with copy and paste"? What exactly do you do? Please write me set of steps.

dpi guest

Integer Overflow error message

I am copying files from SAS server to another drive and get the message 'integer overflow'. no further information is available. However, if I copy these files to my c drive, no issue. Any reason?

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Integer Overflow error message

dpi guest wrote:

I am copying files from SAS server to another drive and get the message 'integer overflow'. no further information is available. However, if I copy these files to my c drive, no issue. Any reason?
Can you provide me your email address, so I can send you a debug version of WinSCP to track the problem? If you do not want to post the address here, you can send me an email. You will find it (if you log in) in my forum profile. Thanks.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum