WinSCP crashing after 2-3 weeks of continuous use

Advertisement

fredc

WinSCP crashing after 2-3 weeks of continuous use

Hello,

I am using Winscp 5.17 on Windows 7 64 bit. I have a batch file which is run every 1 minute by the Windows Task Scheduler. The batch file essentially grabs a screen shot, and posts it to an FTP site. The batch file works great but after about 2 to 3 weeks of continuous use, WinSCP crashes and give the error indicating that a problem was encountered. The errors pile up every minute and the only way to get the batch file working again is to restart the computer because otherwise, it just generates the error continuously. This runs on an unattended PC whose sole purpose is to run this batch file. The batch file I use is as follows (slightly modified):

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\IrfanView
i_view32.exe /capture=0 /convert=C:\Fred_WebPage\pic1.gif
i_view32.exe C:\Fred_WebPage\pic1.gif /crop=(1650,140,1560,835) /convert=C:\Fred_WebPage\pic1.gif
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\WinSCP
START /MIN /B winscp.exe /console /command "option batch on" "open Fred_Login:UpdatEFred@10.10.10.102" "cd ../httpd/html/Fred_Web/bailey" "rm pic1.gif" "put C:\Fred_WebPage\pic1.gif" "exit"

Unfortunately, my friend restarted the computer before I could grab a screen shot of the actual error. If this is unresolved by the time the error occurs again, I will post a screen shot of the error.

Thanks for the help.

Advertisement

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum