bug in setup when trying to install Uniblue RegistryBooster

Advertisement

ptepper

bug in setup when trying to install Uniblue RegistryBooster

Running setup (winscp430setup.exe) for version 4.3.0 beta Build 1029, tries to ask if I want Uniblue RegistryBooster, but there's no info other than the 2 radio buttons.

Here's a screenshot.

<invalid hyperlink removed by admin>

This is definitely a bug. I assume the first radio button is yes and the second no.

Or better yet, remove the bloatware altogether.

Advertisement

sbarth

I too encountered this bug. Confirming @ptepper assumption was correct. The 2nd option did not appear to install the additional software.

Thanks!

DiggieOC

Re: bug in setup when trying to install Uniblue RegistryBooster

Hi ptepper, sbarth,

I work at OpenCandy and I'm researching this issue. If you can reproduce this issue, i.e. it wasn't a one in a million occurrence, and you're willing to help us track the problem down we'd love to thank you with a free OC T-shirt. You can get in touch with me at diggie [at] opencandy (dotcom) and I can send you some instructions that will probably take 5-10 minutes to follow. It would not involve you sending any private information.

Tip: In the meantime, don't accept the offer so you can continued to be offered it in future.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for these difficulties!

- Al

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

The issue got resolved by OpenCandy on server-side. Please report if the proplem repeats.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Also this software is going to be removed from recommendation list.

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum