Is it possible

Advertisement

CT

Is it possible

Is ist possible with WinSCP connect with 2 server on the same time ? I want copy something from one server to the other server with WinSCP. Sorry for my bad english, i come from germany ;)

Advertisement

CT

Know you a Prog ?

Know you a programm what can it ? I Try ist with FlashFXP and Total Coammnder but the cannot use Protocol SCP / SFTP.

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Know you a Prog ?

CT wrote:

Know you a programm what can it ? I Try ist with FlashFXP and Total Coammnder but the cannot use Protocol SCP / SFTP.
It depends on how do you want to do it. If you want directly transfer files from one server to the other, than SFTP does not allow this. With SCP it may be done, but I do not know any GUI tool that can do it.

If you want to download the files to local drive (maybe to temporary folder) and then upload them to the second server, you can drag&drop files between two instances of WinSCP.

CT

Hmm

If i try to to copy from 1 WinSCP to a second WinSCP it failed. I want to do this, because we have 2 Root Server and i want to copy soemthing and its faster. I dont want to copy it to my HD and then do the upload, its to slow. Sorry for ma english, i am a german :)

Advertisement

martin
Site Admin
martin avatar

Re: Hmm

CT wrote:

If i try to to copy from 1 WinSCP to a second WinSCP it failed. I want to do this, because we have 2 Root Server and i want to copy soemthing and its faster. I dont want to copy it to my HD and then do the upload, its to slow. Sorry for ma english, i am a german :)
WinSCP cannot do this, sorry :-(

Advertisement

You can post new topics in this forum